Download driver here
Download brochure here
Download manual here
Stima CLS in Action
STIMA CLS is a desktop thermal ticket printer recommended for heavy-duty applications such as:
- Event Ticketing – Cinemas, museums, concerts and stadium
- Transport Ticketing – Air (Boarding passes & bag tags) rail, bus and ferry
- Parking Stations – Pay station kiosks, attended stations and fines printer
- Car Rental – Receipt and voucher issue
The STIMA CLS ticket printer is fast, up to 250mm/sec. It can handle paper thickness up to 350 g/m2. The cutter is designed to withstand 2 million cuts during it’s lifetime. The printer is 200dpi and 300dpi compliant. A simple change of printhead and your printer goes from 200dpi to 300dpi and vice versa.
The STIMA CLS ticket printer offers a number of advanced security and service features. It has sensors for black mark detection either on thermal side or the non thermal side of the ticket as standard. The printer will also handle all types of notched ticket stock.
The STIMA CLS ticket printer is supplied with USB, serial and Ethernet ports as standard. This means that it is possible to print over the network and use the ethernet web based server for technician intervention and automatic maintenance notifications.
The Ethernet interface with integrated web server allows remote monitoring for complete real time diagnostics. It is also possible to install applications, updates and configurations in real time over the internet.
The printer comes equipped with 2GB of expandable flash memory and allows the printing of all fonts, true type fonts and bitmap logos as standard.
The logo manager allows you to print logos straight from your printer to your ticket stock rather than from a central server. This means that you can have a unique logo on every ticket if required.
True type fonts can be simply and easily loaded up on to the flash memory of the printer.
Internal Barcode reader
The STIMA CLS can be equipped with an internal barcode scanner which enables you to register which piece of ticket stock is used for what transaction. It is a fact that the highest source of counterfeits is your own ticket stock going missing. With this unique system it is possible to ensure:
- What the status of ticket stock is
- Which piece of ticket stock has been used for which transaction
- If your tickets end up being sold in the secondary market then it is possible to trace from where the ticket was sold.
- Offline access control checks can be done by scanning the preprinted barcode and the barcode issued by the ticketing software. If the handheld tells you that the barcodes match you have checked for counterfeiting and fraud.
Our printers have been designed to incorporate encoding and reading of RFID chips. We are able to handle UHF and HF frequencies. The RFID component of our printer is an integral part of the printer design and means that we can handle all the major chip types and ticket sizes.
The throughput speed of our RFID printers is very high whether your are just reading the chip or writing also.
The STIMA CLS can be used using the same command structure of many existing printers on the market. It should not be necessary to change anything in your software to allow the CLS to print off your system directly.